It’s so exciting for us to be so close to launching a few new pieces to our much-loved sorella & me collection. After the success of the new men’s collection, we are sure you will love these new women’s and maternity pieces just as much!
To keep you salivating until they launch later this month, we’ve put together a little behind the scenes video of the shoot which we held on the Sunshine Coast. You might spot a few of these new pieces!
A big thanks to the very talented Harry Mark for putting the video together for us!
The day tested our patience (and our weather prediction skills) but we managed to get everything snapped thanks to the quick moving and shaking of our photographer Sam and wonderful models.
Our talented crew included:
- Hair – Nicola Daly from Hair by Nicola
- Make up – Trish Falzon from TF Make Up
- Photographer – Sam Thies assisted by Josh Thies from Sam Theis Photography.
- Toni Fel – Wardrobe and all-round ‘a bit of everything’ support girl! (Would have died without you Toni!)
- And of course our incredible and patient models. Our gorgeous preggie model was especially wonderful needing to work across a full 8 hours. We still aren’t quite sure how she managed!
Thank you also to Carolyn from Fourzero for supplying some of her gorgeous pieces for Baby C to wear.
We also had a team of busy-bees leading up to and on the day who provided the extra support something like this needs in order to be successful. Thanks must go to:
- our Mum Joan – Head Caterer, Cleaner, and Child-minder!
- our Dad – Heavy furniture moving Guy!
- the always essential Peta Mason – moral support, encouragement, (counselor?), behind the scenes photography, post-shoot debrief-er!
- our good friend Fiona – for allowing us to include Baby C in the shoot so soon after birth!
We hope you enjoy! x